My name is Bobbi-Jo, My passion is not only to help people reach their physical goals & be healthy, but also to make a positive impact on their lives. I am an experienced Personal Trainer, I have been in the fitness industry professionally since 2014.
Over the past few years I have grown my passion from a hobby to a successful business, now servicing around 50 clients each week! I run Personal Training from my home studio at Bray Park and group sessions, including 10 week challenges from Lawnton State School. I have been fortunate to meet some amazing people who have made some amazing changes to their lives.
10 things about me:
1. I wear many hats each day: personal trainer, business owner, P&C president, wife (soon to be ) daughter, and mum of 3
2. In 2009, I weighed 114kg
3. I live with Hashimoto's Disease and IBS
4. When I was 2yrs old I started roller skating and spent most of my childhood at the rink
5. My Mum is my Best Friend
6. I love to spend my free time running, and I am training for my first full marathon this year
7. I met my fiance in yr 1, and spent 7 out of the next 9 yrs of schooling in the same class
8. After losing 56kg of fat I had plastic surgery to remove excess skin from my abdomen
9. My favourite things to watch are crime documentaries and cooking shows
10. Once upon a time, I was in a punk rock band
I aim to give my clients all of the tools for success; fitness, focus, exercise, nutrition, self-control, awareness, capabilities, strengths, attitude, mental flexibility, acceptance etc. I am passionate about fitness and the positive impact it can have on peoples lives, it's not always about a number on the scale.
Send me a message, I'd love to help you SEE & REACH your potential.
For more information on our services, pricing or to make an appointment please contact us.